Monday, July 26, 2004

I NEED MORE TIME CAPTAIN!!

Alright, I want to apologize first for not having the update I said I would have last Friday. I am still designing, as my first design proved to be a failure (lucky while still in the design phase). I plan to have that complete on Monday, because I am hosting the 1st Annual Badmitton Tournament on 31st. More on that progress will come.

Speaking of the tournament, it takes off on July 31st! My wife and I are favored to take home the gold. So far it is shaping up to be an interesting and fun event. We'll see who shows and how the weather will be. There will be food, fun, and prizes too. Even if it rains, food and fun will show up!!

Oh, and finally, school. I am back into the groove. It is now my 4th week into the quarter and I am doing good. Had enough information to learn about GROUP BY and why Ben Franklin was such a smooth talker. Heh, maybe this time around I will actually retain this stuff.

Just wanted to let everyone know I am still alive and all of my projects are still alive and kicking. Prepare for more screenshots. Also, my boy is finishing up my site, so the Block Drop Progress Reports will be continued there. I will have a link when that becomes available.

Damn, time for my test. Lata

Until then, you know the drill!
OOH OOH EEH EEH

2 comments:

monkeyboy said...

Thanks for the kudos sis! Oh and as far as you guys winning, DON'T COUNT ON IT!! Prepare to get smacked down!! OOOOOH BABY, IT'S ON!!

mudface said...

Yeah, speaking of this weekends Main Event. I REALLY wish I was going.. You guys have fun!!