Monday, July 12, 2004

Block Drop Progress Report #5a

This is a continuation to the "Block Drop Progress Report #5". I wanted to add a screenshot. This one shows the main menu of Block Drop with functioning gui buttons. I created a simple gui button that performs hit testing. Later I will update it to apply rollover capabilities and maybe a pressed state.

Also, I have been in the lab designing how I am gonna develop the tricky block puzzle. It will take a bit more design to complete.

Here is the screenie. Pardon my tireness, I am sleepy!

OOH OOH EEH EEH

2 comments:

mudface said...

Sweet! I like the cartoonish font you have. Looking good, keep up the great work!

monkeyboy said...

Thanks man! I am hungry!! Oh, and the buttons do work. Will implement the rollover and button press features soon... Stay tuned!!