Monday, August 02, 2004

Another missed opportunity

Man, alright alright! I know, I know. It has now been about 2.5 weeks since a screenie has been posted for Block Drop. I promise to get my schedule together to make this happen by Friday. I will not bore you with excuses as to why this hasn't been done, but stay tuned for the new screenies at the end of the week.

Also, ahem, the Tourney was great! My partner and I were so terrifying that we ran my sister out of town before the tourney could begin. It was a shame at how heavily she was drinking to help keep her from busting her kneecaps because she was quivering violently. Alas sis, I hope you are feeling okay and are ready to leave the house again. Call me! =P

We ran through all of the teams with ease, ahem! I do have to give big ups to my Mom and Pops (team: OldSkool). They gave us a run for our money. But, reminiscent of good ole Pokemon, "Team Greatness is back in ACTION!" (shut it!)....

Again, thanks for everyone that coming out. I hope you all had as much fun as we did. And for Moms for hooking me up with that ribs recipe! UM, UM, I know better than getting between a nig*** and his pork! You might get your fingers bit!! (Dave Chappelle).

OOH OOH EEH EEH

1 comment:

mudface said...

LOL, sounds like a good time. Too bad I missed it. Hope to get in on the next one!