Sunday, July 18, 2004

AND TODAY EVERYTHING WILL BE FREEEE!!!

This is a continuation to my past post about finding free software. I am seriously done paying form subpar software. It is frickin rediculous!

So I am happy to announce that I am now on the path to freedom. I have successfully installed Fedora Core onto my system using the GNOME desktop. For those that do not have a clue as to what Fedora is, it is a Linux distribution, like Red Hat Linux. Read about it here. Yes, it is great. I am still in the midst of tinkering, so I still have my Windows partition active. But mark my words, the day draws near that I will wipe my system clean of that cancer called Windows!!!

Oh yeah, another thing too, you can take screenshots of individual windows!!! How cool is that??? No more taking a screenie of the entire desktop then editing the image! And the "Gimp" has a timer to schedule screenshots, kind of like the timer on a camera so you can get your lard ass in the picture in time!!! SEE WHAT BEING FREE DOES??? YOU CAN USE YOUR GOD GIVEN ABILITIES TO MAKE QUALITY SHIT THAT MAKES SENSE!!!

Viva la Revolution!!!!
OOH OOH EEH EEH

3 comments:

mudface said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey bro -- I found a program that can recover data from crashed HDs, and it seems to be working quite well, but it's slower than molasses in january. When it's done (2 more days it estimates) I should be able to deploy your site ASAP. Sorry for the delays and such. New job is chaotic, new house is crazy, etc.

monkeyboy said...

Nice, thanks for the update and good luck on the new job.