Monday, June 14, 2004

What in the hell was her parents thinking??

Mudface brought something to my attention this morning that made me wonder what the hell are some parents thinking when they name their kids. But the thing is, I doubt there is a full name that gets any worse than this, see for yourself. Poor lady, at least she went in to the appropriate field, go figure. LOL, sorry.

Post some other outrageous names if you find them. I am interested in seeing other names given to them by their supposedly loving parents.

OOH OOH EEH EEH

3 comments:

mudface said...

What about a guy named Dick Wiener? And to top it off, lives on Wood Street! Don't believe me? Call him yourself.

monkeyboy said...

LOL, good stuff... Keep them coming! Wonder if he has a cousin, Stick Johnson, who lives on Slapstick Ln.

monkeyboy said...

LOL...Nice to meet you Phil, as I am confused on how he wants to be greeted. LOL, great one Huerra. And speaking of other funny names a coworker has an interesting one too. See how good you are at saying Mike Hunt ten times really fast!!! LOL Oh and Huerra, Donde es Wal-Mart???