Monday, June 14, 2004

Another member of the community

Yeah, I would like to welcome a friend of mine into the community. He goes by the name, yeah, I don't know, but for the most part he is in the lab cooking up a new concoction of Flash interfaces to take the world by storm. Go check him out at his site. You can also see his daily rambling at his blog site in the links section ( DTSquared ).

I think it stands for Do Tight Ducks Today, yeah, don't know, but check him out regardless. WELCOME DAWG!!!

Oh, and as far as what's been going on with me. I have redesigned the hardware analyzer part of my game engine to enumerate all attached display adapters and their device combinations. To those that don't understand, I am just gathering all of the video cards on a user's PC and documenting what they can do so that the game can make an educated guess on what features the user's PC can handle. That should be implemented by tonight.

OOH OOH EEH EEH

1 comment:

mudface said...

I think DTSquared stands for "I'm a little pretty princess".. wait.. nevermind.