Friday, June 11, 2004

Funny Business

Here is a list of things that I thought were funny from the past 24 hours:

Conan O'brien and the Crocodile Hunter's demonstration on placing a tracking device onto a crocodile.

Clips of Walker Texas Ranger clips on Conan O'brien. How are you gonna punch a man out that has just stepped into a bear trap. Who wrote that?? LOL

Jimmy Kimbel getting flack from Detroit for his statement of "I hope Detroit doesn't win because I don't want the city to be burned down".

Remembering how great the movie "Lost Boys" really was!!

Trying to figure out what ever happened to Ted's career from "Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure"



Man, these topics have kept me overly giddy today. LOL, feel free to post what you think is funny. Damn, I can't stop laughin...

OOH OOH EEH EEH

5 comments:

mudface said...

What about that lady who was eating a salad at Red Robin and she found a fingertip. I was laughing so hard I nearly fell out of my chair.

-m

monkeyboy said...

LOL, oh yeah!! Man, wonder if there was any nail with that finger tip. See a red nail polished nail thinkin it's a little whole tomato. Damn, I think you hit it right, droppin all over other customer table making a scene having to be dragged out!!! LOL, good one!!!

monkeyboy said...

OH yeah!!! Damn hillbillies!!! AWW MAN!!!

mudface said...

No way. You gotta post a link to something that crazy..

mudface said...

Speaking of funnies, how would you like to have this name: http://www.ns.nie.edu.sg/faculty/chewsf.htm