Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Expectations

It is funny how some people expect so much of us and for things to happen in a timely manner. For instance, I have this friend, mudface, who got me hooked up on this blogging craze. Now, he is watching me like a hawk. If I miss so much as one day, he is all over me. Where are you man?? Why haven't you posted man?? I know he means well, so I just blow it out like smoke from my butt.

Well, thing is, he just got married. Congrats to that as well. Well, since were weren't invited (yeah, I am still questioning my friendship with him), I wanted him to take pictures and post them online. He enthusiastically agreed. Well now that he is back, there are no pictures. I mean, what the hell??

I mean, normally, this wouldn't be a problem, but with the pressure from him, how am I supposed to respond right? I mean, why aren't his pictures up. Aren't we supposed to help each other keep a high level of standard by practicing what we PREACH?? Hmm, I don't know how much more of this I can take from him. Oh dear, I have some things to think about tonight.

Well, monkeyboy is sad now, so tuning out. Oh, and mud, you know I was kidding. Congratulations man, and good luck to the both of you.

OOH OOH EEH EEH

2 comments:

mudface said...

He he, I'll get pictures online soon and let you know! Thanks man.

-m

monkeyboy said...

LOL, no sweat, gotta give it to ya sometimes...