Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Who am I? Where am I? What is going on??

Oh my goodness! Things have kicked into high gear these last few weeks!

First off, I am sad to see the midget go on the "Amazing Race". Man, she was a fiesty one! "Go on then!! What are you waiting for!!" LOL, good times good times!

School has been taking a lot of my time! A report due here, a lab due there, a test here and a quiz there! Whew, I am taking these few minutes to catch my breath.

Block Drop is still alive and well. Designed another approach at implementing the block interaction. I think it will be easier to implement. Pace has slowed a bit, but hopefully with time permitting when this school quarter ends, I will be able to catch up on its progress.

My development skills have also been tasked out to an online team. The project I will not get into, but when it gets closer to completion, I will blab everything I know, so stay tuned!

Work has been progressing as well. A coworker dropped my name and things have been taking off. More responsibility less availability. That's cool though, I was needing a bit of a change!

Oh, and for my friend who has been hounding me for links to cool development toys to play with, here are the two I use most.

http://www.libsdl.org
http://www.google.com

LOL, I hope those help. =P

Well, my time is up. Hit me with some comments letting me know how yall are doing.

Monkeyboy out!
OOH OOH EEH EEH

No comments: